Private Al Ain Tour with lunch
Get depart for Al Ain city on this private day trip, which is known as the “Garden City of Emirates” because of its greenery.
A journey of around 2 hours will take you to the Al Ain city from Dubai. Enjoy the scenic view of the Hajjar Mountains on the way to Al Ain. The first stop at the Al Ain Oasis that is filled with palm plantations.
The shady and breathtaking walkways take you from the city noise to relaxing heaven. A visit to Sheikh Zayed Palace the former residence of UAE’s late founder the tour continues towards the “Al Ain National Museum where you can admire its Exemplary Age exhibits and reconstruction of the Hili Tomb. Visit the camel market including the camel racetrack, which is a must when you visit Al Ain City. Where you will be able to see the vital desert trading including bazaars.
Upon having lunch in town the tour will move to visit the Jebel Hafeet, which is “must-not-miss” attraction in Al Ain.
It is around 1250m high and the drive up the majestic Rocky Mountains on its winding roads is certainly worth the trip. Upon getting down from “Jebel Hafeet” a visit to “Green Mubazzarah Park” along with its “Hot Springs” a green expanse at the foot of Jebel Hafeet Mountain to explore that healing water is found amply in this area.
- Visit of Al Ain Oasis home of Dates
- History exhibits at Sheikh Zayed palace& Al Ain Museum
- Spectacular views from the Top of Jebel Hafeet
- Fascinating chaos around camel traders at a local bazaar
- Charismatic excursion includes bazaars, mountains & museums
- Private trip to Al Ain “the Garden city of Emirates”
- Scheduling: Goodman Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Tours is available all days of week except Monday
- Minimum 2 guests required to book the tour
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick up and drop off from your hotel in Dubai.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Entrance to camel market
- Entrance Fees to Al Ain Museum& Sheikh Palace
- Buffet Lunch in town
- Private English guide& vehicle
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel
- Gratuities (optional)
- Shopping expenses
- Child discount is 20% from adult price
- Minimum 3 people required for this activity to take place
- Al Ain Museum is open on Saturdays, Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 09h00 till 19h30 & on Fridays from 1500 till 19h30 & closed on Mondays
- Tour is available only for the following days: Tuesday & Thursday