Kas and Kalkan: Saklıkent, Patara, and Kaputaş Jeep Safari
Leaving at 9:30 AM from in front of the tour office in Antalya, you will meet your guide before heading out on your jeep for a scenic, hour-long trip towards the village of Uzumlu. While seeing the traditional architecture and friendly locals, here you’ll get the experience of authentic Turkish village culture.
Have a break for some tea and snacks, before afterwards hopping back on your jeep.
The fun then goes ahead, as you wind your way towards Saklikent where you’ll start a peaceful walk to the flowing waters of the Gizlikent Waterfall. You will then continue with another step up through the waters of the Saklikent Gorge, one of the longest canyons of Turkey.
After back to the entrance, you’ll enjoy a well-deserved buffet lunch near the gorge’s crisp, refreshing waters.
At around 3:00 PM, it will be time to enjoy the endless sands of the 16 kilometres long Patara Beach. You can swim, relax in the Mediterranean sunshine, or visit the ruins of the ancient city of Patara.
On the way back to Kas, you’ll make one more stop at the picturesque Kaputas Beach for the best pictures, a swim in the clear turquoise waters, and some local fruit proposed by the crew.
You will return to Kas at around 7:30 PM, tired yet invigorated by your action-packed day.
- Get the experience of authentic Turkish village culture
- Enjoy a break for some tea and snacks
- Take a peaceful walk to the flowing waters of the Gizlikent Waterfall
- Buffet lunch near the gorge’s refreshing waters
- Swim & relax in the Mediterranean sunshine
- Stop at the picturesque Kaputas Beach for the best pictures
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceCentral Antalya hotels
- Disability ServicesNot wheelchair accessible
- CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. Please note we reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- All transportation, fuel, and parking costs
- Entrance to Saklikent
- Entrance to Patara
- Tea, snacks, and buffet lunch
- English-speaking guide
- Optional activities in Saklikent
- We do not recommend pregnant women or people suffering with serious medical conditons take part on this tour.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and footwear for this tour.
- Remember to bring with you your bathing costume, towels and dry clothing as we cannot provide these.