Magical Cappadocia Tour by Flight from Antalya
Leave your hotel early in the morning ready to catch a domestic flight at Antalya airport. Upon arrival at Kayseri or Nevsehir drive to the Cappadocia region where you will meet with your tour guide.
The Pasabag valley is a fantastic place to start exploring the lunar landscape of Cappadocia and see the spectacular fairy chimneys with double and triple rock caps. These mushroom-shaped formations have a unique style. The Pasabag is also well known as Monks valley because of the chapel of St. Simeon that is built into one of the three-headed fairy chimneys.
Have a break for a tasty lunch at a traditional local restaurant (optional for an extra charge) before proceeding to Kaymakli, which is the widest and one of the largest underground cities in Cappadocia and has been opened since 1964 to visitors, but only four of its eight levels.
Wander through the narrow corridors of Kaymakli underground city, discovering the many rooms and storages that are carved from the soft volcanic stone. It is also interesting to see the rolling stone doors, deep wells and ventilation shafts.
After Kaymakli drive to Goreme, where there is a worldwide famous open-air museum where you will visit several rock-cut churches with incredible paintings on the walls and ceiling, and most of the frescoes date back to the 10th century.
Then you will explore a unique place, Pigeon Valley, which is named for the numerous pigeon houses carved into the rocks and enjoy a magnificent view of the dovecotes, rock-cut houses and Uchisar castle.
At the end of this tour, you can enjoy dinner (at your own cost), before returning to the airport for a return flight and then upon arrival to Antalya, you will be dropped off to your hotel.
- Wander through Pasabag Valley and witness the landscape of the fairy Chimneys
- Walk through the narrow corridors of Kaymakli underground city
- Visit the world famous open air museum located in Goreme
- Explore Pigeon Valley and see the many dovecotes, Rock houses and Uchisar castle
- Scheduling: Private
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Chinese, Japanese
- Duration: 1 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- This tour will operate with a minimum of 4 guests
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This tour will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Pick-up servicePick up fro your hotel in Antalya
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. Please note we reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Entrance fees
- Domestic return flights
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Be ready in your hotel reception 15 minutes before your departure time
- Wear comfortable shoes as you will be walking
- Your names must match exactly as they appear on your passport
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1