Private Boat Trip to the Beautiful Kas Islands
Get to snorkel a shipwreck, an underwater canyon, and more, and feast on delicious BBQ Turkish food on this private boat to Kas Islands and Kekova.
Kekova could be renamed heaven as it is where nature unites with history and its crystal turquoise waters are adorned by many coves and bays.
Kekova includes Ucagiz (formerly Theimussa) village located on the coastline, Kalakoy (Simena) village with its well-known fortress, and Kekova Island that stretches right out to the historical sunken city across from Kalakoy.
Established upon the ancient ruins of Simena within the Kekova area, Kalakoy is only accessible by boat. Hosting a Crusader fortress, Kalakoy’s cosy narrow streets invite you to discover this picturesque place. Guests on this boat trip can visit this delightful town and should give its famous peach ice cream a try!
Across from the Simena peninsula, you will find Kekova Island that was destroyed by several earthquakes during the Lycian era (2nd century AD) but later resettled and flourished under Byzantine reign before the Arabian invasions forced the Byzantines to desert the island.
In 1990, Kekova Island was finally declared a protected area by the Ministry of Environment and Forestry who made swimming in the sunken city territory forbidden. The ruins of the Byzantine church are visible in Tersane Bay and can only be accessed by boat, near Kekova Island, where you can swim and visit these ruins.
Akvaryum Bay named after its stunning crystal clear waters in Kekova is the best place for swimming and again can be accessed only by boat. Kekova boat rentals are popular for a closer look of this ancient sunken city.
- Full-day private Gulet cruise from Kas
- Snorkel in the warm waters of Kas Islands and Kekova
- Enjoy a freshly prepared Bbq lunch with Mezes and Salads
- Kalakoy’s cosy narrow streets invite you to discover this picturesque place
- Visit the ruins of the Byzantine church in Tersane Bay
- Customize your itinerary based on your preferences
- This private tour works well for couples and families
- Scheduling: Private
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French
- Duration: 8 to 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in kas and Kalkan or from the office in Antalya
- CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. Please note we reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Bbq Lunch
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Stand up Paddle Board
- Hotel Pick up in Kas and Kalkan
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Drinks ( you can bring your own drinks or buy them on board )
- Entry fee for the castle is approximately 3 Euros at the Simena town
- You must be able to swim on your own if you choose to snorkel
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1