See the Sights on this 7 Day Tour to Antalya, Cappadocia and Istanbul
On your arrival at Antalya airport, our driver will welcome you and transfer you to your hotel and the rest of the day is at your leisure.
Once you have rested, you will take a Perge, Aspendos and Side Tour. Visit the ancient city of Perge and see the amphitheatre, stadium and the city walls.
Continue to Aspendos, well known for its Theater of Aspendos where every summer it hosts the Aspendos International Opera and Ballet Festival.
Later on explore the ancient ruins of Side which is found on a peninsula and features ruins from the Roman, Hellenistic and Byzantine eras.
Experience a Cappadocia Tour and visit the underground cities, fairy chimneys and rock-cut churches.
Prepare for a full-on itinerary, as you visit Cavusin village, the pottery town of Avanos and the iconic Three Beauties of Urgup, drive through the dramatic landscapes of Devrent, Pasabag and Lovers Valleys with some fantastic photo opportunities.
The next day go on a Cappadocia full-day Regional tour and discover the most beautiful valleys of Cappadocia (Devrent, Pasabag, Goreme). Then visit Uchisar castle and Pigeon Valley.
Then fly to Istanbul for an overnight stay before taking the Byzantine Relics Tour and Bosphorus Dinner Cruise.
Visit St. Sophia, an ancient basilica built by Constantine the Great in the 4th century and reconstructed by Justinian in the 6th century.
The second site is Sultanahmet Imperial Mosque, built in the 16th century and known as Blue Mosque because of its fascinating interior decoration of blue Iznik tiles.
Next, you will visit the Hippodrome, which was a circus and was the sporting and social centre of Constantinople and the capital of the Byzantine Empire.
Finally, don't forget the Grand Covered Bazaar and purchase all your holiday souvenirs.
In the evening spend a memorable all-inclusive evening cruising around the Bosphorus Strait in Istanbul which separates Asia from Europe. Enjoy stunning views of historical places and the two beautiful bridges illuminated at night. Delicious cuisine and a rich Turkish Night show program will perfectly compliment an unforgettable evening!
- Take a Perge, Aspendos and Side Tour full of history
- Visit all the main sights of Cappadocia including the stunning Fairy Chimneys and Underground City
- Explore St Sophia, Blue Mosque, Sultanahmet, Hippodrome and Grand bazaar on a Byzantine tour
- Spend the evening cruising the Bosphorus with a Turkish entertainment programme
- Scheduling: Private
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Dutch, Japanese
- Duration: 7 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePickup from Antalya Airport
- CancellationYou can cancel your tour 7 days prior to the travel date with a full refund except for the domestic flights which are non-refundable.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. Please note we reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- 2 overnights in Cappadocia Boutique style hotel with breakfast
- Domestic flight from Cappadocia to Istanbul
- 2 overnights in Antalya Boutique style hotel with breakfast
- Sightseeing Tours mentioned on the itinerary
- Airport transfers mentioned on the itinerary
- 2 overnights in Istanbul Boutique style hotels with breakfast
- Professional English speaking guide
- Cappadocia Balloon flight
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
On your arrival at Antalya airport, our driver will welcome you with a sign your name written on. Then you will be taken to your hotel and the rest of the day is at your leisure.
Visit the ancient city of Perge where you can see the amphitheatre, stadium and city walls.
Continue to Aspendos, well known for its Theater of Aspendos, one of the world's best-preserved examples of Roman theatre architecture. Every summer it also hosts the Aspendos International Opera and Ballet Festival.
After lunch, explore the ancient ruins of the magnificent city of Side. Located on a peninsula and features ruins from the Roman, Hellenistic and Byzantine eras. The most stunning sight is the Temple of Apollo in the old harbour.
Visit the fairy chimneys, underground cities and rock-cut churches with an action-packed itinerary. You will also visit Cavusin village, the pottery town of Avanos and the iconic Three Beauties of Urgup, then drive through the dramatic landscapes of Devrent, Pasabag and Lovers Valleys.
After breakfast at the hotel, then you will be picked up by your guide to discovering the beautiful valleys of Cappadocia including Devrent, Pasabag, Goreme.
Then you will visit Pigeon Valley and Uchisar castle.
After lunch, with a magnificent panoramic view, you will drive to Cavusin village to explore the rock-cut churches and houses.
Last stop before coming back to the hotel is Love valley with massive rock formations.
Pick-up from the hotel for a domestic flight to Istanbul. Our driver will welcome you and take you to your Istanbul hotel for an overnight stay.
Visit St. Sophia, an ancient basilica that was constructed by Constantine the Great in the 4th century and reconstructed in the 6th century by Justinian. This old monument is really eye-catching.
The second site is the impressive Sultanahmet Imperial Mosque, which was built in the 16th century and famously known as Blue Mosque due to its fascinating interior decoration of blue Iznik tiles.
Visit the Hippodrome, which was a circus and was the sporting and social centre of Constantinople, capital of the Byzantine Empire.
After make your way around the maze of the Grand Covered Bazaar the biggest bazaar in Europe where you can buy all your holiday souvenirs and gifts.
In the evening spend a memorable all-inclusive evening cruising around the Bosphorus Strait in Istanbul that separates Europe and Asia. Enjoy panoramic views of historical places and the two beautiful bridges enchantingly illuminated at night. Delicious cuisine and a rich Turkish Night show program that will perfectly compliment an unforgettable evening.
Depending on your flight time, we will drive you to the airport for your flight, or if you want to extend your holiday, please advise us.
- Wear comfortable shoes as this tour involves walking
- Please wear appropriate clothing when visiting any religious sites
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1