Tour the Beautiful Greek Island of Kos Island from Bodrum
The small Greek island of Kos has been an enticing destination for holidaymakers for many years looking for more.
On this day trip, you can see excellent samples of Greek and Italian archaeology, beautifully painted houses, splendid beaches, and a town square full of vibrant cafes and shops.
Located 12 miles (19 km) off the coast of Bodrum, Kos is a real treat for visitors. After you have been collected from your Bodrum area hotel, you will then drive to a hydrofoil for a 20-minute journey across the water. After you arrive, you have the whole day at your leisure to explore the picturesque island at your own pace.
As you wander the islands narrow lanes, admire the colourful buildings and architecture that reflects the Greek and Italian history. You can choose to visit the Asclepeion, one of the ancient world's best-known healing centres and the birthplace of Hippocrates, and tour the collection of quaint shops and cafes lining the town square.
- Scenic cruise from Bodrum to the Greek island of Kos
- Explore the charming white houses, narrow streets and vibrant cafes
- Full day to explore and discover the island at your own pace
- Opportunity to sample Greek cuisine and learn its culture
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 10 to 11 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in the Bodrum area
- CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. Please note we reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Boat cruise between Bodrum and Kos
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your Bodrum-area hotel
- Food and drink
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Wear comfortable shoes if you want to walk around the island
- Please be ready in your hotel reception 15 minutes before your departure time
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1