1000 of Lingas, Kbal Spean & Banteay Srei Full Day Private Tour
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Price for 1 adult is inclusive of single supplement
- Pick-up servicePick up and drop off from your hotel in Siem Reap
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- The Banteay Samre is one of the smaller temples of Angkor. Its lintels and pediments contain well preserved carvings of both Hindu and Buddhist scenes
- A spectacularly carved riverbed, Kbal Spean is set deep in the jungle to the northeast of Angkor. More commonly referred to in English as the ‘River of a Thousand Lingas’, the name actually means ‘bridgehead’, a reference to the natural rock bridge here.
- Venture into the jungles of Cambodia to discover the River of a Thousand Lingas at Kbal Spean
At 08.30 you will meet our tour guide at your hotel in Siem Reap and we head further out through rural countryside to the small but beautiful Temple of Banteay Srei.
This temple is largely built of pink sandstone, a harder rock that can be more elaborately carved and better survives the rigours of time. This is an opportunity to capture some good photographs of the clear and detailed carvings.
Then we transfer to visit Kbal Spean, about 49km from Siem Reap Town and it literally means "The head of the River.” It is one of the rivers in 1000 Lingas that made up of unique Lingas.
Lingas stands into the riverbed of the Siem Reap River. It was believed that the Lingas spiritually "fertilized” the waters that fed the Eastern Bay and irrigated the rice fields.
Not to be missed is Banteay Samre: Its rose-coloured sandstone walls are decorated with carvings and bas-reliefs, which are among the most accomplished Angkor has to offer.
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- 1 Lunch at local restaurant (Foods only)
- Pick up & drop off at hotel
- Water and refreshment towels during the tours
- Local English speaking guide as per program
- All activities as mentioned
- Entrance fees to visit temples as mentioned in programs
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
- Tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Always bring sunscreen and apply regularly on hot sunny days
- Dress appropriately for the weather on the day of tour
- Sunblock, Hat or scarf, sunglass, camera and small money for drink or snack.
- Stay hydrated. You could easily drink a liter of water during your visit.
- Wear something light and long. You’ll need to wear pants or a dress/skirt that extends well past your knees, and a top that fully covers your shoulders.