Buffet Dining With Apsara Dance Performance
You will be picked up from your hotel at 6.30 pm and transported by Tuk Tuk to have dinner in the restaurant.
You will then have a buffet dinner with many different Khmer/Cambodian food options, including classic Amok Cambodian curry and Khmer BBQ.
Once you are seated, the Apsara show will begin. This is a truly, purely Cambodian atmosphere.
The show offers the widest variety of religious and folkloristic performances and this is a great chance for you to learn more about Cambodia's rich long culture with other partners from over the world.
After the show, you will be transported back to your hotel.
- Feast on a delicious Cambodian buffet
- Spectacular dance performances
- Amazing evening with music, dance & brilliant costumes
- Enjoy a Tuk Tuk ride to the show
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 2 to 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children 0-2 are free of charge
- Children 3-11 pay 75% of the adult price
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePick-up and drop-off from your Siem Reap hotel.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Apsara show
- Buffet dining
- Round trip transfer by tuk tuk
- Personal expenses
- Wear comfortable casual clothing for this trip