Niagara Falls GroupTour From Markham, Richmond Hill, and Thornhill
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered in: English
- Duration: 11 to 12 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- This tour is the same price regardless of your age
- This tour is available every day of the year
- Pick-up servicePick up from your chosen hotel
- Easy CancellationIf cancelled outside of 30 days of service date, your payment is fully refundable.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Spanish Aero Car
- Queenston Heights
- Sir Adam Beck Power Station
- Niagara River and whirl pool
- Floral Clock
- Free time in Niagara Falls
- Winery visit and tasting
- Niagara on the Lake
This premium full-day tour of the Falls starts with your hotel pickup between 7:25 and 7:45 a.m.
On our first stop, we’ll have time to explore Niagara-on-the-Lake a picturesque town just a few minutes drive outside of Niagara Falls.
You’ll enjoy 40 minutes taking pictures and exploring some of the unique shops.
Before you actually reach the Falls, we may also see the seasonal points of interest including the Floral Clock, Niagara River and whirlpool, Sir Adam Beck Power Station, Queenston Heights, or the Spanish Aero Car.
Our licensed Niagara Falls Tour Guide will point out all the interesting sites and inform you about the history of the region.
During the day, we will make a stop at one of Niagara Falls’ famous wineries where you will have an opportunity to sample a wine (on us) before continuing our Niagara Falls adventure.
The tour is structured to give you 2-3 hours of free time at the Falls which gives you plenty of time to add in additional activities you want to do, plus stop for lunch, which is on your own time and budget.
After an exciting day, enjoy the return trip to Brampton, recant the day’s memories, and use our free wifi to post pictures of your adventure.
Our tour bus will drop you back at your hotel doorstep around 6:30 pm. If instead, you wish to be dropped off at an attraction like the ACC or the CN Tower, just let our tour guide know.
- Air conditioned coach
- Free wi-fi on the coach
- Certified Niagara Falls tour guide
- Door to door return transfer
- Other services not mentioned
- Meals and beverages
- Personal expenses
- Optional Gratuities
- If you are planning on making dinner reservations after the tour, we recommend to make them after 8:00 pm.
- Kindly inform us of any schedule/itinerary changes as soon as possible in order to avoid any delays. 24 hours notice is required.
- Please make sure you bring all you documentation