Niagara Falls Tour from Mississauga
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered in: English
- Duration: 12 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- All participants pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePick up from the lobby of your hotel in Mississauga.
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- You will have 2-3 hours of free time in Niagara Falls to explore on your own
- Enjoy a stop at a Niagara-on-the-Lake and enjoy a complimentary tasting
- Visit the picturesque town of Niagara-On-The-Lake
The premium full-day tour of the Falls starts with your hotel pickup between 8:10 and 8:50 a.m. On our first stop, we’ll have time to explore Niagara-on-the-Lake. Niagara-on-the Lake is a picturesque town just a few minutes drive outside of Niagara Falls.
You’ll enjoy 40 minutes taking pictures and exploring some of the unique shops. Before you actually reach the Falls, we may also see some seasonal points of interest which may include Floral Clock, Niagara River and whirlpool, Sir Adam Beck Power Station, Queenston Heights, and the Spanish Aero Car. Our licensed Niagara Falls Tour Guide will point out all the interesting sites and inform you about the history of the region. During the day, we will make a stop at one of Niagara Falls’ famous wineries. There you will have an opportunity to sample a wine (on us) before continuing our Niagara Falls adventure.
The tour is structured to give you 2-3 hours of free time at the Falls. This gives you plenty of time to add in additional activities you want to do, plus stop for lunch, which is on your own time and budget. This particular tour does not include the Hornblower Boat ride but you can add it as an option. Our Hornblower Tour price is the same as the general public, except that if you book through us you bypass the General Public ticket line. You save about a half hour waiting in line.
After an exciting day, enjoy the return trip to Mississauga, recant the day’s memories, and use our free wifi to post pictures of your adventure. Our tour bus will drop you back at your hotel doorstep around 6:30 pm. If instead, you wish to be dropped off in Toronto at an attraction like the ACC or the CN Tower, just let our tour guide know.
The Niagara Falls Tour is a full day tour. King Tours will pick you up from your hotel lobby between 7:25 am to 7:45 am, and you will be on your way to Niagara Falls at around 9:15 AM. We expect to return to Mississauga at around 6:30 pm, so if you are planning on making dinner reservations after the tour, we recommend to make them after 7:30 pm.
- Spacious and comfortable air conditioned transport
- Free time in Niagara
- Visit to Niagara on the lake
- Fully licensed guide
- Winery visit and tasting
- Free Wifi access on the coach
- Door to door pick-up and return
- Any personal expenses
- Please bring confirmation of your booking with you and ID