CANCELLATION POLICIES, DEPOSITS & REFUNDS
- Cancellations must be made in writing and signed by the tour participant in the event that a tour participant cancels his or her reservation, the following fees will apply.
- Cancellation fees are agreed to be liquidated damages and are not considered a penalty.
- Cancellation received in writing by Goodman Tours more than 45 days prior to departure are subject to an administrative fee of 25 % of tour rate per person.
- 10% non-refundable deposit is taken at the booking stage the balance to be paid by guests on arrival (where applicable).
CANCELLATION PROCESS FOR ALL GENERAL PACKAGES
- 1-5 Days before date of departure - Entire Tour Cost Held - No Refunds
- Between arrival and 6 days No Customer Arrival - Entire Tour Cost Held - No Refunds
- Between 7 and 14 days - 30% Refund (Less Administration Fees)
- Between 15 and 30 days - 40% Refund (Less Administration Fees)
- Between 31 and 45 days - 50% Refund (Less Administration Fees)
- Cancellation Information is noted on all the tours
INDIVIDUAL HOTEL RESERVATIONS CANCELLATION POLICIES
- 20 days prior to check-in, no refund will be given.
- 40 days prior to check in, the 1-night charge will apply.
CRUISE OR SEA EXCURSIONS / RESERVATION
- 50 days prior of departure - Not refundable
REFUND OF UNUSED SERVICES
- No refunds will be given for a partially Used Product and service on any trip.
- No Refunds once a service has commenced for any specific tour, accommodation and other services not taken.
AIR TRANSPORTATION POLICIES
- Domestic and international flight tickets Fees are non-refundable
- Passengers who purchase non-refundable air tickets please note that Goodman Tours cannot be responsible in the event a flight is cancelled.
- All airline tickets are applicable to penalties and/or restrictions per the airlines T&C and Goodman Tours are not responsible for any events that incur cancellations or changes.
© Copyright 2019s Goodman Tours All Rights Reserved.