Cappadocia Balloon Ride with a Free Photography Guided Tour
Free Photography Guided Tour with Our Guaranteed Balloon Flight!
Have you always wanted to fly in a balloon and at the same time enjoy a beautiful and impressive landscape? Then don't miss this opportunity and join us on our Cappadocia Balloon Ride and Photography Tour.
Our Balloon's are guaranteed and the only reason they are grounded would be if there is bad weather and you can top off your morning flight with a great photography tour.
Pick-up is arranged at booking stage and you will be escorted to our Lounge at the airfield where you can enjoy a breakfast buffet. You will also receive more information about the flight and the safety procedure. See how the pilots perform their checks and prepare the balloons for take-off on your hot air balloon flight. On this Cappadocia Balloon Ride, we have a variety of baskets holding up to 20 people which gives plenty of space and comfort.
You will fly in the balloon for about an hour and a half and will reach a height of around 900 meters above sea level. Enjoy the beautiful views to the fullest during your deluxe Cappadocia balloon flight. This will be your most beautiful and memorable trip to Cappadocia.
After the flight, you can toast with a glass of champagne, and you will receive your Flight Certificate.
After your Cappadocia Balloon ride, you will be collected and take straight off the beaten track to see the magnificent views of Cappadocia. Pigeon Valley and Uchisar Castle will start off your photo session and then heading to Ibrahimpasa Village.
Bring your "Best camera's" and you'll get more HD photo's than you can handle with the beautiful natural landscapes that are the backdrop of Cappadocia.
The opportunity to view the photographic backdrops and see the local life will be a one time experience. A short drive onto the Ortahisar Castle and the Red Rose Valley then you will have the opportunity to take pictures of the lovely fairy chimneys before returning to your hotel.
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the fairy chimneys
- At the end of the tour, receive your Flight Certificate
- See how the pilots prepare the balloons for Take Off.
- Reach a height of 900 m above sea level and take in the breathtaking panoramic views.
- Toast with a glass of Champagne after landing.
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian
- Duration: 60 to 90 minutes
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePrivate Return transfers from your Cappadocia or Göreme accommodation.
- CancellationAvailable to be booked until three days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. Please note we reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Guide and driver for the group Photography Tour
- Breakfast Buffet at our Lounge area
- Flight Certificate at the end of the tour.
- Glass of Champagne or a non-alcoholic drink after the flight
- Full insurance cover.
- Private Return transfers from your Cappadocia or Göreme accommodation
- Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Ride will take 1 to 1.5 Hrs.
- Personal expenses.
- Food, drinks and any other service not specified.
- Pick Up times will be given the evening before the flight.
- A small bag or photography bag is allowed on the tour.
- Book your tour as quickly as possible because we have limited availability.
- We recommend comfortable clothing, a light jacket, a hat and sunglasses.
- We choose the take-off site according to the weather conditions, so we can guarantee you the best flight experience
- Please pre-book your Video before your Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Flight
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1