Cappadocia Red Tour With Hot Air Balloon Ride
Cappadocia has one of the world’s most exquisite landscapes, but making your way through the fairytale terrain requires lots of planning. If starting the day with the hot air balloon ride, hotel pick up will be around 4.00 am.
The guide will collect you from your Cappadocia hotel, and you will make your way to Devrent Valley, which is also called "Imagination Valley" by the locals due to the shape of the fairy chimneys.
Next, you will head to Pasabagi, where you will be walking among the fairy chimneys. Afterwards, you will then go to Avanos to have lunch.
After lunch, we will then take you to a pottery workshop, and you will get to see a demonstration, Avanos is a typical centre of terracotta work of art.
We will then head to the Goreme open-air museum, where you will discover many different rock-cut churches with frescoes on the wall painting of Byzantine art dated back to the 10th-13th century and historic houses.
Our last visit will end at Uchisar Castle, which is a massive fairy chimney castle and had been used by the Romans, Byzantines, Seljuk and the Ottoman empires.
When the tour has finished, we will drop you off at your hotel.
- A demonstration on pottery making.
- Goreme open-air museum
- Visit the wonderful fairy chimneys
- Spectacular views of Cappadocia
- Hot air balloon ride
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian
- Duration: 8 to 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- If the balloon gets cancelled due to weather or technical issues we will replace with another tour
- Pick-up servicePick up from your Cappadocia hotel
- CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. Please note we reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Pick up and Drop off from your hotel
- Professional guide
- Personal Expenses
- Other services not mentioned
- Please be ready in the hotel reception 15 minutes before pick up time
- Have your camera at the ready as there are lots of photo opportunities available
- Wear comfortable clothes and suitable footwear for walking
- Please note children under 6 cannot travel on the hot air balloon
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1