Daily Salt Lake Tour from Cappadocia
Tour begins with pick up from your Cappadocia Hotel by our professional Tour guide, driver and Private Vehicle at 09.00.
As you travel to the main attraction of Tuz Golu ( Salt Lake) this tour stops off at other fascinating attractions.
First, there is Acigol Underground City and like many of the Underground Cities found in Turkey, dates back to the Hittite period. They were carved to protect against attacks and raids from the Roman Empire.
Next, the tour follows part of the Silk Road, an ancient route used by traders connecting countries from the East to the West and stops at Agzikarahan Caravanserai. This is a Roadside Inn which dates back to the 13th Century.
After lunch, the tour travels the last leg of the journey to Tuz Golu (Salt Lake) where tourists get to spend an unforgettable time. This saline lake is the second largest lake in Turkey; however, there is not a significant amount of water due to the shallowness of it.
Finally, after the return journey, tourists are dropped back to their hotels in Cappadocia.
- Acigol Underground City
- Agzikarahan Caravansarai
- Salt Lake (Tuz Golu)
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian
- Duration: 8 to 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceWe pick you up from all Cappadocia hotels
- CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. Please note we reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- All Entrance Fees
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Private Car and Driver
- English guide
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Optional Gratuities
- When the weather is cold, please take your winter clothes
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1