Experience the Traditional Whirling Dervish Ceremony in Cappadocia
We will take you from your Cappadocia hotel in the evening for the whirling dervishes ceremony with an air-conditioned vehicle.
The Whirling Dervishes performances takes place at an old caravanserai from 1249 AD, so watching this 760 years old dance in this old building from that time makes it so much more meaningful.
The ceremony takes approximately 1 hour, and you can not clap or take the pictures during the ceremony, but at the end of the ceremony, there is a 2 minutes allocation for them.
When the ceremony is finished, we will then we will transfer you back to your hotel.
- See an amazing Whirling Dervishes Performance
- Experience a piece of history
- Transfer to and from perfomance
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 1 to 2 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Cappadocia
- CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. Please note we reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Return Transfers from hotel
- Whirling Dervishes Tickets
- Personal Gratuities
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- The ceremony takes an hour.
- You can not clap or take pictures during the ceremony, but at the end there is a 2 minute allocation for them.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1