Private Full Day Exciting and Unique Photo Safari in Cappadocia
Cappadocia, famous for its extraordinary landscapes from the desert-like plateaus to lush green valleys to volcanic rock formations and the fairy chimneys to cave houses and churches carved centuries ago it is is the perfect place for photographers of all levels.
Join this Photo Safari where we take you by jeep and on foot to the best vantage points, hidden gems and cultural highlights all working with the light and time of day to get you to the best places at the right time. Our Photo Safari Tour provides you with a local guide and expert photographer so that you can get the best photos, whether you are a professional or beginner photographer.
There are two routes you can take; the first one takes you through the valleys of Göreme National Park where You will experience Swords valley, Cavusin Village, Rose Valley and Love Valley. While on tour, you can see many hidden churches, rock-cut cave churches, unique rock formations, and all the different colours you can dream of. To take the best photos you will sometimes walk, and other times it will be whilst on the road.
The second route takes you through Mustafapasa Village, Uzengi and Pancarlik valley, the valleys of Gomeda, and Ortahisar Village. In Mustafapasa you can take photos of the beautiful, old Greek houses in the narrow streets. In Gomeda Valley you will see magnificent pigeon houses, built from the rocks and in Pancarlik and Uzengi Valleys get a chance to see centuries old, rock-cut, painted churches. Finally see Ortahisar which is legendary for its' friendly inhabitants, picturesque stone homes, narrow streets and beautiful churches also because the castle-like rock formation which is what town is known for.
- This superb tour will give you the best photo opportunities
- Be accompanied by an expert photographer and local guide who will show you the best spots to capture the perfect picture
- You will Combine the jeep safari and walking on foot to get the best photos
- A tour that is suitable for experienced and non-experienced photographers
- Scheduling: Private
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Dutch, Japanese
- Duration: 7 to 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- This tour is not suitable for children under 7 years old
- Pick-up servicePickup from your Cappadocia hotel
- CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. Please note we reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- The services of an expert photographer and local guide
- A traditional Turkish lunch
- An exciting Jeep safari
- Pick-up and drop-off at your Cappadocia hotel
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Drinks while on tour
- Any photography equipment
- If your doing this tour in the summer months make sure you apply suncream
- Please be in your hotel lobby 15 minutes before your pickup
- Make sure you wear comfortable shoes and clothing as you will be walking
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1