See Magnificent Cappadocia on a Group Green Tour
After pickup from your hotel, the first stop will be Kaymakli Underground City. The local people used the underground city as a natural deep freeze, but later the Romans used it as a shelter against potential Arabian invasions.
The next stop is Nar Lake for a photo break. This lake was formed as a result of volcanic activity and is around 20 metres deep. You will definitely capture some great photos.
Then you will explore Ihlara Valley on a hike for around 4km. Ihlara Valley was formed by the volcano of Mt. Hasan, which is next to Ihlara Valley. Afterwards, the Melendiz River eroded the valley for millions of years where the layers cracked, and it fell. Eventually, an 80 meter- deep canyon was composed.
We will then have a stop for lunch in a traditional Turkish restaurant.
The final stop will be Sarihan Caravanserai. A Caravanserai is a structure with an inner courtyard. They had everything a merchant would look for after a long journey outside including water, food, and a bed.
Sarihan Caravanserai is the best one you will find in Cappadocia. Dating back to 1249 it has been brilliantly restored and still hold the Whirling Dervishes Show.
At the end of this incredible tour, you will be dropped back to your hotel for some relaxation.
- Visit Nar Lake which is a result of a volcanic eruption
- Have a fantastic hike in the Ihlara Valley
- Enjoy a traditional lunch in a local Turkish restaurant
- See the incredible Sarihan Caravanserai the best preserved in Cappadocia
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 6 to 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- If the minimum number of guests are not met the tour will be rescheduled
- Pick-up servicePickup from Your Cappadocia Hotel
- CancellationFor cancellations, up to 3 days before tour, activity or transfer date, there is no cancellation fee. For cancellations within 3 days of tour, activity or transfer date, we will charge a 50% cancellation fee. For cancellations within 24 hours of tour, activity or transfer date, we will charge a 100% cancellation fee. We cannot give any refund on no-shows for tours, activities or airport transfers.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. Please note we reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- National Park fees
- Other services not mentioned
- Make sure you have adequate insurance
- In the high season make sure you apply plenty of suncream
- Wear comfortable clothing and footwear