The Incredible Group Yellow Tour of Cappadocia
You will be collected in the morning and begin your tour with a hike in the morning (approximately 1 to 2 hours) where you will see some mysterious sights.
We will then stop for lunch at a local traditional Turkish restaurant
Next stop will be Avanos famous for its pottery where you will also get a demonstration. This is also the place where some beautiful art was created dating back to the Hittite period.
We will stop for a photo break to take in the stunning views of this magical landscape, including the famous Fairy Chimneys.
We will then drive to Ozkonak Underground City one of the seven underground cities of Cappadocia where the first Christians in Cappadocia used to stay during times of persecution and invasions.
You will then be dropped back to your hotel.
- Enjoy a morning hike where you will witness the magical landscape
- Enjoy a traditional Turkish lunch
- Visit Avanos where it is famous for the pottery
- Enjoy a break to take some amazing photographs
- Explore Ozkonak Underground City
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 6 to 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- If the minimum requirement of guests are not met we will reschedule the tour
- Pick-up servicePickup from Your Cappadocia Hotel
- CancellationFor cancellations, up to 3 days before tour, activity or transfer date, there is no cancellation fee. For cancellations within 3 days of tour, activity or transfer date, we will charge a 50% cancellation fee. For cancellations within 24 hours of tour, activity or transfer date, we will charge a 100% cancellation fee. We cannot give any refund on no-shows for tours, activities or airport transfers.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. Please note we reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- All transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Entrance Fees
- Other services not mentioned
- Please advise your guide of any dietry requests
- Depending on the season please use sunscreen
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Be sure that you are wearing pair of either walking shoes or sneakers