Undurraga Winery - Wines With Trajectory and Innovation
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered in: English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- Pick-up serviceThis tour offers to pick up and drop off hotels in the neighbourhoods of downtown Santiago, Providencia, Las Condes and Vitacura, please be sure to send the name and correct address of the hotel. Passengers staying in aparthotels must appear at the nearest hotel.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Discover the Undurraga vineyard
- Visit the aroma rooms
- Taste 3 of their famous delicious wines
- Hotel pick up and drop off
Departure from the hotel to the west, taking route 78, also called the "Autopista del Sol", towards the commune of Talagante until arriving at the Undurraga vineyard.
Here at one of the most famous and traditional Chilean wine brands, passengers will take a tour of the vineyards, the park and the wineries, ending with the tasting of three wines.
Participants can then visit the Wine Aromas Room (unique in Chile) in which they managed to know and differentiate the different aromas that are recognized in the wines and the store of wines and gifts.
Return to the hotels or any location in Santiago to finish the tour.
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Gratuities (Recommended)
- Food and drinks
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level