Valparaiso and Viña Del Mar Group Tour
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered in: English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults required to book this tour
- Pick-up serviceThis tour offers to pick up and drop off hotels in the neighbourhoods of downtown Santiago, Providencia, Las Condes and Vitacura, please be sure to send the name and correct address of the hotel. Passengers staying in aparthotels must appear at the nearest hotel.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Casablanca Valley
- Plaza Sotomayor
- La Sebastiana Neruda´s House
- Viña del mar beach
- Estern Islans Moai
Departure from Santiago on Route 68 until you reach the Casablanca Valley, in which you will see in the distance the beautiful vineyards that have made it famous and the first stop where passengers can taste various wines of the region.
Continue to Valparaiso to visit some of the neighbourhoods declared World Heritage by Unesco, you will visit the front of La Sebastiana, one of the houses of the poet Pablo Neruda, viewpoint 21 de Mayo with panoramic views of the port and the hills and the Sotomayor square.
After the lunch stop, we continue to Viña del Mar, also known as the City Garden, where we will visit the flower clock, the sailors' beach and the Moai, an original sculpture of Easter Island. Back to the hotel to end your tour.
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Small-group tour
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks
- Low effort activity.
- Clothing and comfortable shoes.
- Bring light jacket.