Beijing Juyongguan Great wall and Ming Tombs with Sacred Way Private Tour with Lunch
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English
- Duration: 7 to 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Available all year round
- Pick-up servicePick up from your chosen hotel
- Disability ServicesWheelchair Accessible
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Your guide will share history and funny stories about the Great wall and Beijing and China's customs.
- visit the wall and if you want to try and challenge yourself, you can climb the whole section which takes about 3.5 hours
- Lunch at a traditional local restaurant
- In the afternoon we will take you to Ming tombs and the sacred way where you will see stone statues such as elephants, lions, unicorns and horses
- Local food guaranteed and no hidden shopping or tourist traps.
By this tour, you will visit the Great Wall at JUYONGGUAN section, which is the closest section from Beijing city centre.
It was built in a gap between two mountains peaks with only one road leading to Beijing.
The 20km long valley, flanked by mountains was considered a scene of vital importance in the defence of Beijing in ancient times.
Juyongguan pass was one of the important passes along the valley.
After this, you will visit one of the Ming tombs among the 13 tombs of the Ming dynasty.
In the Ming dynasty, there were 16 emperors, but why only 13 tombs?
Please follow your guide who will help you solve these questions.
- English Speaking guide
- Round-trip private transfer with air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Toll gate
- Bottled water
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Optional Gratuities
- If you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up
- Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.)
- All places are near to each other with less than 30 mins driving, so it is not tiring for family holidays and senior travellers