Beijing Layover Private Comprehensive City Tour
The guide will hold a sign with your name written on at the customer’s exit at Beijing Capital International Airport based on your given flight details to start the highlight layover tour.
You will firstly visit Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City. Being the largest central city square and best-preserved imperial palace complex in the world, they serve not only as the city's symbol but also the whole of China. You have the option to stop at most sites for photo taking, and your local professional tour guide will provide live commentary on each place.
After having a delicious lunch at a local restaurant, proceed to the Temple of Heaven to admire the most representative existing masterpiece of China’s ancient sacrificial buildings, visit the most well-preserved royal park of the Summer Palace to discover the royal history and appreciate the luxurious landscapes.
Afterwards, enjoy a comfortable transfer back to Beijing airport to catch your flight, and your layover tour ends.
- UNESCO-listed World Heritage Site—Temple of Heaven
- Enjoy a traditional-Chinese lunch at a local restaurant
- Walk through the charming Forbidden City
- Take an amazing journey through historic Tiananmen Square
- Discover the well-preserved royal Summer Palace
- Admire the representative ancient sacrificial buildings
- Have a quick tour of the must-see sights in Beijing
- The private tour is operated with just your party
- An informative, friendly and professional tour guide
- Scheduling: Goodman Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up and drop-off from Beijing Capital International Airport
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Local lunch
- Entrance fee
- Bottled water
- English-speaking tour guide
- Licensed professional driver
- Transport by private vehicle
- Gratuities (Optional)
- This tour does not operate on a Monday
- Departure time: Flexible morning time based on your flight schedule
- Please make sure you have enough layover time to take the tour, basically around 14 hours
- Basically, you are required to be back to the airport 2-3 hours prior to your departing flight
- It usually takes more than an hour to exit the airport and go through customs
- The tour guide will hold a sign with your name and wait for you at the exit
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking