Beijing Layover Private Tour of Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English
- Duration: 6 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick- up from Beijing Capital International Airport
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Private tour is operated with just your party
- Informative, friendly and professional tour guide
- Enjoy a convenient round-trip transfer from airport
- Visit Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City
- Have a quick tour of the must-see sights in Beijing
Our local friendly tour guide and experienced driver will pick you up from Beijing Capital International Airport based on your given flight details. The guide will hold a sign with your name written on it while waiting at the customer’s exit so you can easily find your dedicated tour guide.
Upon meeting you wıill drive straight from Beijing Airport to Beijing city (Approx. 1 hours driving). Here you will visit the Beijing highlights of Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City. Walk along Tiananmen Square, you will see China's parliament building - Great Hall of the People on the west, Monument to People's Heroes and Memorial Hall of Chairman Mao on the south. Pass through the Tiananmen Tower under the immense portrait of Mao Zedong, walk into the Forbidden City to explore the Imperial Palace. You have the option to stop at most sites for photo taking, the local professional tour guide will provide detailed commentary of each place.
After that, enjoy a private transfer back to Beijing airport to catch your flight, and your memorable layover tour concludes here.
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Entrance fee
- Bottled water
- English-speaking tour guide
- Licensed professional driver
- Transport by private vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Meals at your own expense
- This tour does not operate on a Monday
- Please make sure you have enough layover time to take the tour, basically around 8-10 hours
- Basically you are required to be back to the airport 2-3 hours prior to your departing flight
- It usually takes more than an hour to exit the airport and go through customs
- Tour guide will hold a sign with your name and wait for you at the exit
- A current valid passport is required on the day of trave
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking