Beijing Roast Duck Dinner and Peking Opera on a Private Tour
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in:
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Infants (Ages 0 -2) are free of charge
- Pick-up serviceFor hotel pick-up, hotel must be in Beijing city centre (Inside Third ring road).
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Enjoy a dinner fit for an Emperor with a Traditional Peking Roast Duck Dinner
- Travel back in time to discover old Beijing ambience with a performance on a traditional Opera stage and suites
- Be taken around in your private vehicle with a professional and friendly driver
Meet your driver at your hotel lobby in Beijing city center and be driven to the restaurant to enjoy a Peking Roast Duck dinner, the most famous and beloved recipe of the traditional Northern Chinese cuisine. The duck is marinated and then roasted to perfection, so you can savour delicious pancakes of duck meat, crispy skin, scallion, cucumber and sweet bean sauce.
After the dinner, the driver will transfer you to the theater to experience the Beijing Opera, the most celebrated of China's 300-400 different opera styles. Story-lines in Peking Opera reference many aspects of Chinese culture, including historical tales, myths and legends and popular romances. An opera performance consists of beautiful painted sets, exquisite costumes, graceful gestures, martial arts and, of course, opera singing.
The show will start at 7:30 pm at the Beijing Liyuan Theater. Go to the ticket office to show your voucher and receive your real tickets. If you arrive there at least 30 minutes early, you will have the chance to see the performers applying make up and preparing in the sitting room. The Liyuan Theatre has performed traditional Peking Opera since 1990 and it’s one of the leading opera venues located in the birthplace of opera in Beijing.
After the show, at 8:30 pm, the driver will transfer you back to your hotel in Beijing city center.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation by private vehicle or minivan
- Chinese-speaking driver
- Traditional Peking Duck dinner (food only)
- Peking Opera Show ticket (normal seat)
- English-speaking guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Emergency number: +86 173-1081-3961