Private Tour of Badaling Great Wall and Summer Palace in Beijing
With pickup service from your centrally located Beijing hotel at 8:30 am, your memorable day trip starts. As you proceed to your first location, your professional tour guide will tell you about the history and culture of Beijing.
You will firstly come to the Badaling Great Wall after 1.5-hour driving. If time permits, we will stop and take photos of the National Stadium and Birds Nest on the way.
The Great Wall is a wonder created by Chinese people and a must-see for worldwide tourists, Badaling is the most representative section and definitely worth a visit. Hike up on the wall, appreciate beacon towers lying at some advantageous strategic forts, and learn how this great man-made project was built. A cable car is equipped in this section, take the cable car at your own expense if you cannot walk too much.
After having a short break and enjoying lunch at a local restaurant, continue to explore the Summer Palace (Yiheyuan) - China’s largest and most well-preserved royal park. Composed mainly of Longevity Hill (WanshouShan) and Kunming Lake.
The Summer Palace radiates fully the natural beauty and the grandeur of royal gardens. Stroll around the royal park and explore the man-made ancient structures of pavilions, towers, bridges, corridors, etc.
Later enjoy a comfortable transfer back to your hotel and the highlights day trip ends.
- Private tour is operated with just your party
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Visit Badaling Great Wall and Summer Palace
- Spend full day to visit Beijing city highlights
- Scheduling: Goodman Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up and drop-off from your downtown hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Chinese lunch
- Entrance fee
- Bottled water
- English-speaking tour guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private Tour
- Great Wall cable car
- Gratuities (optional)
- Your hotel information is required while booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking