Private Day Tour of Guangzhou Highlights
A local guide will pick you up from your downtown hotel lobby at 8:30 am, from where you will board a private air-conditioned vehicle to start your full-day Guangzhou highlights trip.
Your tour starts with a visit to Dr. Sun Yatsen's Memorial Hall, one of the many memorial halls in the country for this great forerunner in revolutionary history, the founder of the Nationalist Party of China and Republic of China. See Dr. Sun's own handwriting of "the world is for all" and learn about his history from your guide.
Next, you will visit the Five-Ram Sculpture in Yuexiu Park. Carved from 130 pieces of granite, the Five-Ram Sculpture has become one of the symbolic sites of the city.
After lunch of local food in a nice restaurant, you will visit the 1500 years old Temple of the Six Banyan Trees. The highlight of the temple is the 57.6 meters high Flower Pagoda. It appears to have 9 storeys, but inside there are actually 17 storeys. Discover its history and important role in Buddhism.
Later explore the European style buildings on Shamian Island which used to be a concession area in the 19th century. Wander around the most exotic place in Guangzhou to enjoy the quiet and beautiful environment.
Afterwards, your guide will transfer you back to your hotel to conclude the trip.
- Enjoy a delicious local lunch
- See the beautiful Temple of the Six Banyan Trees
- Marvel at the Five-Ram Sculpture in Yuexiu Park
- Visit Dr. Sun Yatsen's Memorial Hall
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Scheduling: Goodman Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up from your downtown hotel lobby
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Local Lunch
- Electric car
- Entrance fee
- Bottled water
- English-speaking tour guide
- Licensed professional driver
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Gratuities (Optional)
- All travellers’ names and hotel information are required while booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking