Private Hangzhou Day Tour of Water Town and West Lake
At approx. 9:00 am, a local tour guide will pick you up from your Hangzhou downtown hotel or Hangzhou Railway Station (City Station, No. 1 Huancheng Donglu, Hangzhou), enjoy a private transfer to start the full-day Hangzhou trip.
Your first stop will be a typical ancient town - Wuzhen Water Town. It boasts more than six thousand years of history and has been a fertile land with rice, fish and silk. Wuzhen preserves its ancient appearance well and oozes charm of the water town itself. Stroll around the riverside of Dongzha and wander along the lanes paved with blue flagstones, you will view the picturesque scenery of houses made of black bricks and gray tiles contrasting sharply with the white walls. There are stone bridges everywhere, and small boats floating on the rivers.
After enjoying lunch in a well-selected restaurant, move on to visit the tranquil West Lake. You will take a boat on the West Lake, and enjoy the stunning scenery of which is surrounded by hills and divided into many scenic spots by bridges, dykes and ancient buildings. Later have a visit of Hangzhou Dragon Well Tea to learn about its production and sip the famous fragrant green tea.
Afterwards, your guide will drop you off at your Hangzhou downtown hotel or Hangzhou Railway Station to conclude the trip.
- Enjoy a delicious local lunch
- Take a boat ride and enjoy the scenery
- Learn about the culture of picturesque Wuzhen
- Unique & magical beauty of ancient canal-front homes
- This private tour is operated with just your party
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Visit city highlights of Hangzhou in one day
- Scheduling: Goodman Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up from your Hangzhou downtown hotel or Hangzhou Railway Station (City Station, No. 1 Huancheng Donglu, Hangzhou)
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Chinese Lunch
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- English-speaking tour guide
- Professional licensed driver
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Gratuities (Optional)
- All travelers’ names and hotel information are required while booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking