2 Day Private Harbin City Sightseeing and Ice and Snow Festival Tour
Your private tour guide will take you to explore Harbin ice and snow festival, Harbin snow fair on sun island, Harbin ice and snow world.
Harbin ice lantern show, winter swimming, Siberian tiger park and Harbin portland, Harbin city sightseeing: Sophia square, Saint Sophia Cathedral, Zhongyang pedestrian street, Harbin ropeway, Harbin flood control memorial tower, laowai, tonga tv tower.
- Itnerary is flexible
- Tour private and customizable
- Private warm and clean vehicle, no-smoking
- Enjoy Harbin city beauty
- Fully enjoy Harbin international ice and snow sculpture festival
- Scheduling: Goodman Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Chinese
- Duration: 2 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Available to book for winter 2019
- Pick-up serviceYour private tour guide will pick you at your own prearranged Harbin hotel lobby
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Harbin English speaking tour guide
- Private vechicle with driver
- Hotel pick-drop and drop off
- Food and drink
- Attraction entrance fees
Early morning at 9:00 am your Harbin local guide and private car will pick you up at your own prearranged Harbin hotel lobby.
You will start from Sophia square and Saint Sophia Cathedral, where you will learn of the Harbin Russian history. Then you continue to watch a winter swimming show, you will feel it getting colder when you see the swimmers jump into the cold water which is outside and at -22-33 degree below zero.
Then after that experience, you will go to a warm ropeway castle office. From there they take you to a gentle and slow-moving cable car across Songhua in the 77meters high sky, to enjoy Harbin's peaceful beauty.
You will arrive at a Russian town which has been there 100 years before Russian people lived. You will take a ropeway back to Stalin park, and continue to Harbin's flood control memorial tower.
It is the terminal square of Zhongyang pedestrian street, your guide will take you for a walk on this 3-mile street to explore Harbin. You will then take a short break and have some lunch.
After, go to the high 218 meters high Tonga TV tower to view Harbin at 360 degrees. Finally, go to the ice lantern show at Shaolin park which is the original and classical place for ice lantern festival since 1963.
We will meet in your hotel lobby at 9:00 am.
Firstly, we will go to see the snow festival on sun island. Your guide will afterwards take you to explore the beauty of the snow creations.
Continue to Siberian tiger park to see the strong and ferocious tigers.
After lunch, the tour will continue and we will watch the unique animal show Beluga show at Polarland and some polar animals will be on for display.
When the evening gets darker, your guide takes you to explore the biggest ice festival Ice and Snow World. Enjoy the icy, magnificence and beauty of this special treat at night!
- Itinerary is flexible, you can do the tour in your way, just email to your tour operator before the tour
- Please prepare enough local currency for attractions entrance fees RMB1440 per person follow the itinerary attractions (ice and snow world330yuan, siberian tiger park130yuan, Harbin snow fair330yuan, Harbin polarland 160yuan, Harbin ropeway95yuan, Longta TV tower150yuan, ice lantern show150yuan, Sophia church15yuan, ice swimming show 80yuan)
- You need to wear winter clothing keep yourself warm in cold winter like:down coat, winter pants winter boots, mitts, neck warmer and hat
- Harbin pay by Chinese cash, no internaitonal credit card for attractions entrance fees, resturant, shopping
- Harbin ice lantern show at Zhaolin park usually open late of December, if before tour, it may not open
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Your hotel information is required while booking
- Please note Harbin ice lantern show open late of December, if your tour day not open, you can go to same place