3-Day Private Harbin Winter Family Vacation
On this tour, see Harbin snow fair on Sun Island. See the famous Siberian Tigers and polar bears at Harbin Polar Land. Enjoy the spectacular light show at the festival after dark.
Visit Harbin Volga Manor, with 31 beautiful Russian style architectures and experience a Russian show as well as trying their cuisine.
See the 100-year-old Sophia church and test yourself with winter swimming with a brief explanation as to why people swim in the cold water in winter. Cross the frozen Songhua river and see a historic settling place for Russians over 100 years ago!
Lastly, visit Tongta TV tower station to see a wonderful view of Harbin from a 360-degree angle! Enjoy your last meal in the revolving restaurant at an incredible 181 meters high before ending your memorable 3-day tour of Harbin.
- See Harbin Snow Fair
- Up close and personal with Siberian Tigers
- Visit Harbin Polar Land and see the animals
- Experience snow like a Russian at Volga Manor
- See the 100-year-old historic Sophia Church
- Get a 360-degree view of Harbin from Tongta TV tower
- Eat in the revolving diner - 181 meters high!
- Scheduling: Goodman Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Chinese
- Duration: 3 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up at your Harbin hotel lobby.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Hotel pick -up and drop-off
- Private tour guide
- Private vehicle with license driver
- Personal expense
- Food and drink
- Attraction entrance fees
At 09:00 am your friendly tour guide and a private vehicle will meet you at your own prearranged Harbin hotel lobby and take you to explore Harbin snow Festival on Sun Island.
It is already 31 years old, every year it shows different snow exhibitions. After, see The Siberian tigers, you will have an exciting experience when you see the big tigers. Have lunch then go to the indoor Harbin polar land, to explore polar animals and see the animals show.
After dark, travel outside to see the ice festival at Harbin ice and snow world, you will be shocked by the icy architectures and strange lights.
At the end of the tour be transferred back to your hotel.
At 09:00 am your guide will take you to Harbin Volga Manor, it is a drive of 50 mins from Harbin city.
See lots of natural snow in Volga manor with beautiful 31 Russian style architectures, and enjoy a Russian show as well as Russian food. You also can have coffee in the shops and a rest.
Late afternoon drive back to Harbin, enjoy a dinner in the city, then transfer back to the hotel.
At 09:00 am, your guide takes you to see the 100 years old Sophia church and after go to a winter swimming show to explore why people swim in cold winter.
Take a ropeway to cross the frozen Songhua river to explore the Russian people's living place a 100 years before. Back to the central street for walking and shopping, if still interested in Harbin, you can visit the old Harbin palace.
Last stop, go to Tongta TV tower to view Harbin from 360 degrees and eat dinner in the revolving restaurant 181 meters high!
Transfer back to the hotel to end this tour.
- Estimated local cash needed roughly 1800YUAN per person
- Only Chinese cash accept in Harbin, no international credit card in attraction and restaurant.
- Wearing winter clothing down coat, winter pants ,winter boots, mitts, neck warmer and hat.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Your hotel information is required while booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel