Half Day Private Tour of Shanghai Museum and Former Residences of Sun Yat-sen
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up and drop-off from centrally located Shanghai Hotels
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- See the former residence of Sun Yat-sen
- Visit Shanghai Old and New Street shops
- Explore the picturesque Shanghai Museum
- This private tour is operated with just your party
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Spend half-day to visit the city highlights of Shanghai
- Take the tour either in the morning or in the afternoon
- This tour starts at either 08:30am or 01:30 pm
It takes around 4 hours for this half-day Shanghai trip. A local guide will pick you up from your Shanghai downtown hotel at either 8:30 am or 1:30 pm, please indicate your preferred starting time when making the booking.
You will first come to the Shanghai Museum Located in the centre of Shanghai, in People's Square. The exterior design of the round dome and the square base symbolizes the ancient idea of a round heaven and a square land. Shanghai Museum is especially famous for its collection of bronzes, ceramics, paintings and calligraphy. Explore the history, ancient Chinese art and cultural treasures with your professional guide in this must-see Museum.
Then visit Shanghai Xintiandi - a perfect mixture of old and new styles. Xintiandi is a fashionable pedestrian street composed of Shikumen and modern architectural style. Stroll around to experience the historical and cultural atmosphere of the city.
Your last stop is the Former Residences of Sun Yat-sen located at No.7 Xiangshan Road, Shanghai. This is a two-storey European-style building among the high buildings and mansions, but it has won deep reverence and admiration since it was opened to the public in 1988.
To conclude the trip, the guide will transfer you back to the hotel, or drop you off at the city centre for you to continue the sightseeing on your own.
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Bottled water
- Entrance fee
- English-speaking tour guide
- Professional licensed driver
- Transport by private vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Your hotel information is required while booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking