Shanghai Half Day Private Tour of the Bund - Sightseeing Tunnel - Oriental Pearl
You will be picked up from your Shanghai downtown hotel at either 8:30 am or 1:30 pm and a local guide will escort you to start your half-day highlights trip. For your choice of morning or afternoon departure -please indicate your preferred starting time when making the booking.
You will travel in a private air-conditioned car/van and firstly head to The Bund - Shanghai's famous waterfront, situated on the west bank of the Huangpu River. The Bund is the major symbol and highlight of a Shanghai vacation. Stroll along the Bund to enjoy a fascinating view of the Huangpu River with high buildings in the Pudong area and the 26 various buildings of different architectural styles including Gothic, Baroque, Romanesque, Classicism and the Renaissance on the west side.
Then you will reach the Bund's Sightseeing Tunnel with a total length of 646.7 meters, stretching from the end of Nanjing Lu on the Puxi side to the Oriental Pearl TV Tower on the Lujiazui side. It only takes 3-5 minutes by the high-speed train through the tunnel with its colourful radiating lights and you will enjoy the short but unique experience.
Surrounded by the Yangpu Bridge and the Nanpu Bridge, the Oriental Pearl TV Tower creates a photographic jewel that attracts thousands of visitors. You will surely be amazed by the picture of 'twin dragons playing with pearls'. Enjoy your time with your private guide and his commentary on Shanghai’s profound history and culture.
To conclude the trip, the guide will transfer you back to the hotel, or drop you off at the city centre for you to continue sightseeing at your own leisure.
- Marvel at the Oriental Pearl TV Tower
- Admire the views at the Huangpu River
- Take the train through the amazing Bund Sightseeing Tunnel
- Enjoy the architecture of The Bund district
- This private tour is operated with just your party
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Spend a half-day to visit the city highlights of Shanghai
- Take the tour either in the morning or in the afternoon
- Scheduling: Goodman Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up and drop-off from your centrally located Shanghai Hotels
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Bottled water
- Entrance fee
- English-speaking tour guide
- Professional licensed driver
- Transport by private vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- You can take this tour at 08:30 am or 01:30 pm
- Your hotel information is required while booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking