Shanghai Half Day Private Tour of World Financial Center and French Concession
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up from your Shanghai downtown hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- This private tour is operated with just your party
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Spend a half-day to visit the city highlights of Shanghai
- Take the tour either in the morning or in the afternoon
This half day private trip starts at either 8:30 am or 1:30 pm, please indicate your preferred starting time when making the booking. With pick up from your Shanghai downtown hotel, a local guide will accompany you to enjoy this memorable trip in Shanghai.
Being the second tallest skyscraper in mainland China, Shanghai World Financial Center (SWFC) was completed in August 28, 2008, and ranked top in the heights of roof and usable floor. You will take the elevator directly to the sightseeing platform, and enjoy a perfect and extensive view of Shanghai along the Huangpu River.
Continue to visit Shanghai Xintiandi - a perfect mixture of old and new styles. Xintiandi is a fashionable pedestrian street composed of Shikumen and modern architectural style. Stroll around to experience the historical and cultural atmosphere of the city.
You last stop will be the former French Concession - the earliest, largest and most prosperous of the four former French Concessions in China. Listen to your local guide’s explanation of its history and explore the multi-cultural expressions of education, architecture, religions and lifestyle.
Afterwards, the guide will transfer you back to your hotel, or drop you off at in city centre for you to continue sightseeing on your own.
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Bottled water
- Entrance fee
- English-speaking tour guide
- Professional licensed driver
- Transport by private vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Your hotel information is required while booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking