Private Day Tour of Suzhou City Sightseeing
With pick up from your Suzhou downtown hotel or Suzhou Railway Station (No.27, Suzhan Road, Pingjiang District) at 9:00 am, your professional guide and driver will escort you to start this Suzhou highlights day trip to enjoy the beautiful ancient town and elegant garden.
You will firstly visit the picturesque Tiger Hill - a large hillock covering about 14,100 square meters. Climb onto the hill to find a number of historical sites some of which can be traced back over 2,500 years and explore the rich history of Suzhou.
Later continue to explore the ancient riverside pedestrian street - Shantang Street, you will take a boat along the clear river and enjoy the fascinating scenery of small arched bridges, wooden boats adrift, numerous old residences and shops on the bustling street.
Enjoy a delicious lunch and taste local food in a well-selected restaurant. Then head to visit the Lingering Garden (Liu Yuan) well-known for the exquisite beauty of its magnificent halls, and the various sizes, shapes, and colours of the buildings. Lingering Garden is one of the four most famous gardens in China; here you will find the most delicate layouts and strange rocks.
Continue to visit one of the most famous Buddhist temples - Hanshan Temple. Follow your guide to see the statue of Han Shan, stone tablet inscriptions of ancient China and statue of the Buddhist. Then visit Suzhou Silk Museum and learn the traditional silk spinning in the silk capital of China.
To conclude your Suzhou sightseeing, your guide and driver will drop you off at Suzhou downtown hotel or Suzhou Railway Station.
- Enjoy a delicious local lunch
- Discover Hanshan Temple
- Stroll around the Lingering Garden
- Visit the picturesque Tiger Hil
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Visit the city highlights of Suzhou in one day
- This private tour is operated with just your party
- Scheduling: Goodman Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour:
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up is from your Suzhou downtown hotel or Suzhou Railway Station (No.27, Suzhan Road, Pingjiang District)
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Local lunch
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- English-speaking tour guide
- Professional licensed driver
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Gratuities (Optional)
- All travelers’ passport information is required while booking
- Your hotel information is required while booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of trave
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking