The Magnificent Legacy of Qin And Han Dynasties in Xian on a Private Tour
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceCentrally located Xi’an hotels
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Discover Qin Terracotta Army Museum and Han Yangling Mausoleum
- Compare the underground palaces of famous ancient emperors
- Informative, friendly and professional English-speaking tour guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party
After pickup from your downtown hotel at 9:00 am, a knowledgeable guide will accompany you to explore the magnificent legacy of Qin and Han dynasties.
You will firstly visit the heritage of Qin Dynasty, the world-famous Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum. It is a sight not to be missed by any visitors to China. Follow your guide to learn the history of China’s first Emperor and visit all three pits of the Terracotta Army Museum, where you will see the 2,200-year-old sculptures depicting thousands of unique figures and be shocked by the vivid life-size terracotta figures of warriors and horses.
After lunch in a local, traditional restaurant continue to discover Han Dynasty and learn how Qin Dynasty was overthrown by Han Emperor.
Visit Yangling Mausoleum of Han Dynasty - a joint tomb of a notable emperor of the Western Han Dynasty (206 BC-24AD) and his empress. It is a magnificent and abundant cultural relic, comprising the emperor's tomb, empress' tomb, the south and north burial pits, ceremonial site, human sacrifice graveyard and criminals' cemetery.
Later the guide will transfer you back to downtown hotel to conclude the trip.
- Transport by private vehicle
- Licensed professional driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Bottled water
- Entrance fee
- Chinese lunch
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Hotel pick up & drop-off
- Gratuities (Optional)
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Your hotel information is required while booking
- All travelers’ passport information is required while booking
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1