Private Day Trip of Zhangjiajie National Forest Park and Glass Bridge
With pickup from your hotel in Zhangjiajie’s city center at 8:30 am, a local expert guide will take you to Zhangjiajie National Forest Park.
Enjoy the beautiful scenery, while making our way to Bailong Elevator. Take a ride in this famous elevator, up to Yuanjiajie Mountain, and have a bird’s eye view of the breath-taking landscape. Here you will enjoy a 2.5-hour hike to the Pillar of Southern Sky. One of the tallest of the 3000 pillars in the park, this pillar was officially renamed as the Avatar Hallelujah Mountain, in honor of the film Avatar, which took its inspiration from these peculiar floating peaks. Then proceed to the Platform of Forgetfulness to admire nearby peak-views before walking across the First Bridge Under Heaven.
Lunch will be at your own expense, the guide will be glad to give you suggestions. Later continue to visit Tianzi Mountain, known as ‘the Monarch of the Peak Forest’.
Then you will come to an amazing challenge, the world’s longest and highest Glass Bridge in Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon. Hanging over a valley, the glass bridge provides a superb panorama of the entire Grand Canyon. You will enjoy a scenic walk boasting waterfalls and wonderful views on each side, standing on it is like floating in the air.
At the end of the tour, enjoy a comfortable transfer back to your Zhangjiajie hotel, train station or airport.
- Informative, friendly and professional tour guide
- Challenge the world’s longest and highest Glass Bridge in Zhangjiajie
- Witness the Avatar Hallelujah Mountain in honor of the film Avatar
- Take a ride in the famous Bailong Elevator up to Yuanjiajie Mountain
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery at Zhangjiajie National Forest Park
- Scheduling: Goodman Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceYour centrally located Zhangjiajie Hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Shoe covers
- Entrance ticket of Glass Bridge
- One way ticket to Tianzi cable car
- One way ticket to Bailong Elevator
- Entrance ticket of Zhangjiajie National Forest Park
- English-speaking tour guide
- Licensed professional driver
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food or drinks
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Hotel information is required while booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and nationality are required at time of booking for all participants
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Those who have heart disease, high blood pressure and acrophobia are not recommended to set feet on the bridge
- The bridge may be closed if the weather is bad