3 Hours Private Prague Relaxing Segway Tour
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English, German, French, Czech, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up serviceplease provide preferred starting time and pick up address (or name of the hotel)
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Visit a local brewery and many other attractions
- Enjoy a thrilling Segway ride in Prague !
- Experienced live guide
- Adventurous ride on different terrain
- Get to know Prague from a local person
- Pick Up provided if requested
Segway tour starts with free pick up directly from your hotel. You do not have to look for us, we will find you.
A Taxi will take you to our starting point – Strahov Stadium - where your guide will be waiting for you.
He will provide helmets and instructions how to operate the Segway. The tour will start when every member of the group feels comfortable on the Segway.
You can choose from two types of segway. We can prepare for you i2 segway or more robust type x2.
Your guide will take you through park Ladronka, around summer palace Hvezda, Brevnov Monastery or also for example around the biggest stadium in Europe – Strahov Stadium.
We usually do lots of stops to take pictures and tell you stories about the places you see, Czech history and Czech nation. Also to have small refreshments which are included in the price.
After 3 hours the tour finish in front of the Strahov Stadium again. You can discuss more places of interest with your guide and he will also give you some tips where to go to eat or for example where to get the best beer in the city.
After the tour, you can take a walk through Petrin Park back to the center or we can arrange for you, a taxi back to your hotel.
- 0,5l of Water
- Helmets and Gloves (raincoat depending on the weather)
- Instructions and practice time before the tour
- A live guide
- Free pick up by taxi from your hotel/accommodation
- Entrance tickets
- Drop Off after the Tour
- Dress appropriately (check the forecast or ask local supplier)
- Not available for pregnant women and people under influence of alcohol
- Please reconfirm booking at least on day in advance
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1