90 Minutes E-scooter Castle Tour, Prague
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered in: English, German, French, Czech, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceplease provide preferred starting time and pick up address (or name of the hotel)
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Completely effortless activity (suitable for the hilly terrain of Prague)
- Local tour guide
- Multiple starting times throughout the day
- Get an overview of Prague in 90 minutes
- Prague Castle, Letna views and Strahov Monastery
Castle tour starts in front of the hotel Intercontinental in Parizska street which is approximately 10 minutes walking from Old Town Square.
We can simply meet here, or we can arrange for you, free pick up from your hotel.
Your well-experienced guide will wait for you in front of the hotel and after a short practice, you will start to explore the beauty of Prague.
E-scooter is completely electric and effortless; you can easily climb to all of Prague's viewpoints.
The tour will start by crossing the river and climbing up the Park Letna which offers the best view of the city. Your guide will tell you stories about the city and about the Czech nation. There will also be a lot of opportunities to take pictures.
The tour will continue to Prague Castle which is the biggest castle complex in the World.
Then you will visit Strahov Monastery, Petrin Park or also, for example, Old Town Square. You can simply join one of our group tours or take a private tour just with your guide.
The tour will finish in front of the hotel Intercontinental again. Your guide can you recommend some places to visit, to have food or to have the best beer in Prague after the tour.
- Live guide
- Electric scooter - Hugo bike
- Helmets, raincoats, gloves or jacket
- Free pick up by taxi from your hotel
- 0.5l Bottle of Water
- Entrance tickets to attractions
- Drop off after the tour
- Meals or Drinks not stated in Inclusions
- Best starting time from 10am, 1pm or 4pm
- See or ask regarding the weather forecast for Prague
- Please reconfirm the tour one day before
- Not allowed for: pregnant woman and people under influence of alcohol and drugs
- No age limit, but ability of driving bike needed
- Weight limit 117kg (255pounds)
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1