Old Town Through Centuries Walking Tour in Prague
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered in: English, German, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 2 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceWe will pick you up in your hotel and from your hotel we will use municipal transport if necessary
- Disability ServicesOld Town area is accessible on a wheelchair
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Charles Bridge
- Estate Theatre
- Powder Tower
- Municipal House
- Tyn Church
- Old Town Square
- Astronomical Cloc
With this tour, you will walk the intricate network of the streets of the Old Town of Prague accompanied by our knowledgeable and entertaining tour guide.
As we travel through the oldest parts of Prague you will be introduced to the architectural development, told about traditional architectural styles and see excellent examples including inside historic churches.
We tell you the about some the most dramatic European historic events as we venture through areas such as the Jewish Quarter.
There is much to learn and see on this exceptional walking tour which includes us picking you up from your hotel in Prague or meeting in the Old Town Square, your choice!
This walk is organised based on booking only. The booking must be realised at least 48 hours prior the starting time. Our guides are specialists - experts, they plan their time. The walk finishes by the Charles Bridge.
- Expert Tour Guide
- Pick up from your hotel if requested
- Food and Drink
- Drop off to hotel
- Dress according to the weather
- Comfortable footwear is a must
- We will use municipal transport after pick up, depending on the location of your hotel
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1