Prague All incl Combi City Tour on Segway and E-scooter HUGO Bike
4.9 / 5 total 39 reviews
Duration: 3 hours
Tour code: 1154
Know Before You Book
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered in: English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- contact of the client phone number or email address
- Pick-up serviceif you ask
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Ride a Segway along the walking trails of Ladronka Park and Monasteries
- Discover Lesser Town and the Old Town by e-scooter
- Explore Prague by 2 modes of eco-friendly transportation
Explore Prague on board an e-scooter and Segway and get stunning views of the city from different viewpoints. Climb aboard your self-balancing Segway near the 20th-century Saint Wenceslas Church and venture into Ladronka Park. Marvel at Břevnov Monestery and the 12th-century Strahov Monastery. Then, swap your Segway for an e-scooter to drive to Loreto Chapel. Continue to Prague Castle and pass the Church of Saint Nicholas in Lesser Town. Take a look at the John Lennon Wall and Kampa Island in Malá Strana, and get up-close views of historic monuments such as the Charles Bridge, Rudolfinum and National Theatre.
- Water, coffee or tea
- Raincoat and gloves ( if needed)
- live guide
- E-scooter HUGO Bike
Meeting point is: Ovocný trh 15, Prague 1, 11000
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women
- Those under the influence of alcohol and other addictive substances are not permitted to drive the vehicles
- Please dress for the season
Reviews by Goodman Tours travelers
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1
Add new review