Prague on E-scooter HUGO Bike Grand City Tour - including Guide
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered in: English, German
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Not recommended for anyone younger than 14 years-old, pregnant women or anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Pick-up serviceWe can organise pick up for an additional cost
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Get to know Prague, visit beautiful historical sites and leave with a smile on your face
- Discover the most beautiful sites of Prague comfortably
- Glide through the enchanting streets of Prague on a unique E-scooter tour. Major points you will see: Old Town, Juwish Town, Lesser Town, Park Letna - Metronom, Prague Castle, Strahov Monastery, Petrin Hill with Prague
- Accompanied by a Live Guide
- All year round tour
Discover the most beautiful sights of Prague on a 3-hour tour by unique Hugo bike E-scooter. (we are exclusive representative for sales, service and rent E-scooter HUGO Bike)
After meeting your guide and receiving a brief training session, set off to explore the charming streets and monuments such as the famous Charles Bridge, Wenceslas Square, Kampa Park, the John Lennon Wall, St. Nicholas’ Church and Prague Castle.
This part of the tour ends at the Strahov Monastery, where you can enjoy stunning views of the city.
After a short break, continue through Petrin Hill. Go around Royal gardens behind the Castle, where you will have the most stunning views over Prague from Letná Park.
Passing Metronome, Expo 58 and St. Agnes Church, ride through the Jewish quarter, visiting Rudolfinum and the Franz Kafka museum. Drift through the Jewish Quarter of Josefov, across the ancient cobblestones of Nerudova Street, past the extraordinary crooked “Dancing House” of the Nationale-Nederlanden building and through the rose-scented gardens of Petrin Hill.
See stunning neo-Renaissance and Romanesque architecture, such as the Rudolfínum Concert Hall, Žofín Palace and Gardens on Slovanský Island and the iconic Church of St. Nicholas.
Other highlights include the lively fruit market of Ovocný trh and the awe-inspiring 12th-century Strahov Monastery, completely restored to its former glory after the Velvet Revolution.
- Water, Tea or Coffee
- Training Session before Tour
- Live Guide
- Luxury E-Scooter HUGO Bike
- Raincoats or Gloves
- Pick up and Drop off
- Not recommended for pregnant women or anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Not recommended for anyone younger than 14 years-old
- Pick up from hotels can be arranged for an additional fee
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1