Private Horseback Countryside Tour on a Spectacular Ranch in Punta Cana
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English, French, Spanish
- Duration: 5 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, French, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick up available from most hotels in the Punta Cana Area
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Small groups (Max. 10-12 riders)
- Freedom to gallop as long as it is safe for rider and horse
- Most of the ride takes place on open fields
- Personalized attention
No matter your riding experience Rancho Cana Tequila is the place to go for real horse lovers.
Ride through valleys, creeks, ponds, mountains and tropical forests on our, over 1,000-acre, property.
Taste the flavours of nature picking fresh fruits right from the trees.
Space limited to 12 riders per tour, riding time from 2 and a half to three hours.
Pick up available from most major hotels with tours starting at 8:00 am and 2:00 pm
Price includes transportation to and from the ranch, refreshments and lunch or snacks depending on your tour time.
Finish your visit with an exhibition of our award-winning Paso Higueyano horses.
- Hassle free with no commercial stops
- Courtesy Tequila shot at end of ride (adults only)
- Lunch or snacks
- Instructive briefing before mounting
- Security gear
- Pick up and Drop off from most hotels in the area
- Coffee service or tropical fruit refreshments upon arrival
- Use of closed shoes recommended (no sandals)
- Long pants recommended
- Insect repellent is also advised