Avenue of the Volcanoes with Devils Nose Train - 2 Days
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English
- Duration: 2 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Gray Line Ecuador reserves the right to update any reservation to ensure the accuracy of the price and number of passengers in each room.
- There is a maximum booking number of 6 people per day
- Hours of train operation is subject to change
- Pick-up servicePick up from your chosen hotel
- Easy CancellationIn case of cancellation of 7 days or less before the excursion, the service is not refundable.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Cotopaxi National Park
- Devil´s Nose Train
Admire the beautiful Andean landscape and discover the magic of the "Avenue of the Volcanoes."
This is a great opportunity to take pictures, a brief stop at the Cotopaxi National Park and a great train tour by the famous ¨Devil’s Nose¨ (a magnificent work incrusted in the Andes) from Alausí where breakfast will be served.
- Train Ticket
Thursday: Departure from Quito through the ¨Avenue of the Volcanoes¨ admiring the beautiful Andean landscape, this is a great opportunity to take pictures, a brief stop at the Cotopaxi National Park. Arrival to Riobamba and accommodation in a typical hacienda of the region.
Breakfast will be served and departure to the train station located in Alausí. From her we´ll enjoy a train ride towards the famous ¨Devil’s Nose¨ (a magnificent work incrusted in the Andes), return to Alausí (train ride takes approx 2 hours). Return to Quito in the afternoon.
- This service will be developed by a National Tourism Guide
- Regular services (SIB) depart and return only from the following hotels: Sheraton, Dann Carlton, NH Collection, Swissotel, Holiday Inn, Río Amazonas, Mercure Alameda, Reina Isabel, Nu House, JW Marriott, Wyndham Garden, Hilton Colón. If you will be staying at an alternate hotel, please email email.@privatetour.com to find the nearest pickup point.
- Someone from Privatetour.com will contact you at least 72 hours prior to your tour time to confirm the details of your departure.
- If it is not operating the Cotopaxi National Park due to volcanic activity, you will visit the Quilotoa volcano and the unique turquoise lagoon situated in his crater
- IMPORTANT: Please confirm space availability during national holidays