Guayaquil Historical Park
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered in: English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- This tour operates from Wednesday through to Saturday
- Prices are per person with a minimum of 2 passengers - private services
- Easy CancellationCancellations up to 48 hours before the reservation without charge.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Historical Park
Visit the famous "Parque Historico", a historical park and themed attraction that allows you to live the memory of Guayaquil from the past with its characters, traditions and architecture (entrance is not included).
It has around 8 hectares divided into different zones: Wild Life, Traditions and Urban, where nature, rural and urban aspects are brought together in one concept.
Our knowledgeable tour guide will tell you everything you need to know about this old town of Guayaquil.
- Knowledgeable Tour Guide
- Optional Gratuities
- Entrance to the Historical Park
- This service will be developed by a National Tourism Guide
- Regular transfers (SIB) depart and return only from the following hotels: Grand Hotel Guayaquil, Continental, City Plaza, Palace, Hilton Colón. If you will be staying at an alternate hotel, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to find the nearest pickup point.
- Someone from privatetour.com will contact you at least 72 hours prior to your tour time to confirm the details of your departure