Private Tour from Cairo to Alexandria
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English, Arabic
- Duration: 7 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Pick-up servicePick up from Cairo airport or your hotel in Cairo.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Have the chance to visit Montazah Garden with its wonderful Palm gardens and trees
- Traditional Egyptian food at a local restaurant for lunch
- See Morsi Abu El Abbas Mosque
- Visit the Catacombs of Kom ash-Shuqqafa
- Guided tour through the beautiful city of Alexandria
Pick up from your hotel in Cairo to start your amazing tour to the beautiful city Alexandria through Desert Road.
Alexandria was founded by Alexander the Great in 312 B.C. and was the capital of Graeco-Roman Egypt. Your first stop in this historic city is the Catacombs of Kom ash-Shuqqafa, the largest known Roman burial site in Egypt, which were discovered accidentally in 1900 when a donkey disappeared through the ground. Descend below ground to visit the tomb and Caracalla Hall.
Back above ground, proceed to visit Pompey’s Pillar, an 82-foot (25-meter) granite column built to honor Emperor Diocletian, who freed the besieged city and brought food to its starving people. Proceed to visit Morsi Abu El Abbas Mosque.
Move after that for lunch at a local restaurant and then proceed to visit Fort Qaitbay from outside, once considered one of the most important defensive strongholds along the Mediterranean seacoast. It was erected on the exact site of the famous Lighthouse of Alexandria, one of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world.
Finally have the chance to visit Montazah Garden with its wonderful Palm gardens and trees, at the end of your tour drive back to your hotel in Cairo.
- Lunch (Excluding beverages)
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off
- Private Guided Tour
- Personal Expenses
- Drinks during lunch or throughout the day
- Egyptian Visa
- If your arriving in to Cairo International Airport, please provide all flight numbers and landing times at the time of booking. If your located in Cairo, please provide hotel name and address.