2 Days 1 Night Travel Package to Aswan and Luxor
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 2 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- On Request
- Pick-up serviceCairo International Airport or your hotel
- Disability ServicesThere are wheelchairs and can meet the needs of persons with disabilities or special needs
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Explore the granite Scarbeus of Amenophis III
- Be impressed by the granite statues of Ramses the Great
- Visit the Colossi of Memnon
- Enjoy the Temple of Harshepsut
- Walk in the Valley of the Kings
- Visit the colossal Temple of Abu Simble
- Explore the Philae Temple and the High Dam
- The spectacular Obelisks of Queen Hatshepsut
During this 2 day tour you will visit the cities of Aswan and Luxor and from the start, you will be taken on a marvellous journey to some of Egypt’s most famous sights.
Explore the Pyramids, visit ancient temples, walk in the Valley of the Kings and Queens, learn local culture and cuisine and return home with memories that you will never forget.
- Lunch during the tour
- Hotel or Airport pick-up and drop-off
- Flight tickets from Cairo to Aswan and from Luxor to Cairo
- Tickets into attractions
- Accommodation in a 4-star hotel
- Multilingual tour guides
- Private car
- Tips Gratuities
Our representative will pick you up at 3:00 am from your hotel and take you to catch your domestic flight to Aswan where you will arrive at 6:00 am.
On arrival you will be met by our representatives and taken to Philae Temple and the High Dam where you can explore these fascinating sights.
Around 10:30 am you will be taken by private bus to Abu Simble and visit the colossal Temple of Abu Simble built by Ramses II (XIXth. dynasty) and recently saved from the Nile waters. Built out of a sandstone rock cliff, and representation of the deity to which it was dedicated is carved on its huge facade. Nearby is the small Temple of the King’s wife Nefertari, dedicated to the goddess Hathor.
We will then transfer to your hotel.
Our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Aswan and transfer you to Luxor by car to start your visit to the West Bank and to visit the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon.
Visit the Valley of Kings and see the tombs of various dynasties and the Temple of Deir El Bahari.
On our return journey we will stop at the Colossi of Memnon which are two gigantic sitting statues representing Amenophis III facing the Nile and visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
We will then transfer to the East Bank and visit Luxor Temple where you will be impressed by the courtyard and the granite statues of Ramses the Great.
Next we will proceed by carriage or bus to Karnak, where there are a serious of temples built in different reigns. Starting from the Avenue of Sphinxes visit the Unfinished Propylon, the Hypo style Hall with it’s 134 gigantic columns, the Obelisks of Queen Hatshepsut and Tutomosis III, the temple of Amon adorned with lotus and papyrus designs, the Granite Scarbeus of Amenophis III and the Sacred Lake.
We will then transfer to Luxor Airport to catch your domestic flight to Cairo where on arrival you will be met and assisted by our representative and transferred to your Cairo hotel.
- Be aware of your surroundings, unfortunately opportunist pickpockets are a worldwide problem.
- Bring your suncream
- Drink plenty of water
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1