2 days Tour to Cairo and Luxor from Hurghada by Flight
Your 2-day private tour from Hurghada takes you to Cairo to visit the Giza Pyramids’ the Sphinx and the Egyptian Museum. At Luxor, you will visit the famous Valley of the Kings, Hatchepsiut, and Karnak Temples. Your tour includes a domestic flight from Hurghada to Cairo and, a further domestic flight to Luxor, along with an overnight stay at a 5* hotel.
On arrival at Cairo International Airport, your private guide will meet you to begin your private tour of the city.
You will journey first to Giza, a desert plateau on the fringes of the city that’s home to the Sphinx and the three Giza Pyramids: Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinos.
As you view the Sphinx, which is a mysterious human-headed lion statue that guards the Pyramids, your guide will explain why it was built, and the secrets behind its strange form.
Then, walk up to the pyramids to be amazed at these three, huge pharaonic tombs. Soak up the knowledge of how they were built in around 2550 BC to provide the deceased with safe passage to the afterlife. Gaze in awe at the 481-foot (147-meter) tall Cheops, view Chephren and Mykerinos
Afterwards, enjoy lunch at a local restaurant and then visit Cairo's spectacular Egyptian Museum, which hosts more than 250,000 ancient artefacts.
The museum tells the story of ancient Egypt with incredible collections of art, statues and funerary artefacts. Explore with your guide and be amazed at the treasures of Tutankhamun’s tomb, including his gold death mask and chariot.
After this, you will be taken in a private A/C vehicle for your transfer back to Cairo Airport for your flight to Luxor. On arrival, your representative will be there to meet you to transfer you to your hotel.
On your second day, your private guide will meet you for your tour of Luxor. You will first drive to the Valley of the Kings where the tombs of pharaohs from the 18th to the 20th dynasty, including Ramses II, are burrowed into mountains.
Your guide is not permitted into the tombs, so visit three of the burial complexes independently to admire their richly decorated interiors. If time allows and you wish to visit the tomb of Tutankhamen, you will need to buy a separate ticket at an additional cost.
You will now continue onto the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the famously modern-looking temple of Egypt’s great queen. Don't forget to climb the ramp to marvel at this majestic Temple.
After stopping at the Colossi of Memnon, enjoy lunch at a local restaurant before you journey onwards to visit Karnak Temples.
The Karnak Temples are a vast religious complex that was built and expanded between 2055 BC and 100 BC. They consist of three inner temples dedicated to the Theban gods of Amun, Mut and Khonsu.
Follow the Avenue of the Sphinxes into the complex and gaze in awe at the Great Court and Great Hypostyle Hall.
Explore the sanctuaries and chambers as your guide explains their religious functions, and see the Sacred Lake, where pharaohs were cleansed.
Then take a visit to the famous Luxor Temple. While you are in Luxor, you may also want to take the opportunity to enjoy a short ride on a Felucca on the Nile where you can soak up the surrounding scenery.
- Hotel pick up and return
- Wander through the streets of Old Cairo
- Visit the Giza Pyramids one of the 7 wonders of the World
- Visit the magnificent Luxor & Karnak Temples
- Take some fabulous photos at the Colossi of Memnon
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All our Egyptologist Guides are Qualified and Fully Licensed
- Scheduling: Goodman Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 2 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Our cars include limousine , HIACE & minivan all A/C
- Pick-up servicePick-up and drop-off from any point in Hurghada
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- All transfers by a modern A/C vehicle
- Domestic flights Hurghada/Cairo/Luxor
- Accommodation for 1 night in Luxor
- A bottle of water during your trip
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Private Egyptologist Guide
- All Entrance Fees included
- Any optional tours
- Personal expenses
You will be picked up from your Hurghada hotel and taken to the airport for your flight to Cairo.
Your private tour begins with a trip to Giza, to see the Pyramids and the Sphinx.
After lunch, you will visit the Egyptian Museum which includes the treasures of Tutankhamun’s tomb.
Your guide will then escort you to the airport for your flight to Luxor where you will be met and taken to your hotel.
After Breakfast, check out and your private Guide will meet you for your tour of Luxor.
You will first visit the Valley of the Kings and if time allows and you wish to visit the tomb of Tutankhamen, you will need to buy a separate ticket at an additional cost.
You will now continue onto the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon.
After lunch at a local restaurant, you will be taken to Karnak Temples and the famous Luxor Temple.
While you are in Luxor you may also want to take the opportunity to enjoy a short ride on a Felucca on the Nile.
After your visit to Luxor return to your private A/C vehicle and relax on a drive back to your hotel in Hurghada.
- Our cars include limousine , HIACE & minivan all A/C
- We recommend you wear sunglasses
- We recommend you always carry a bottle of water
- We recommend for you to wear suitable shoes
- Yes.. you can use the USD , Euro , English pound and Egyptian pound
- We recommend that you wear light clothing in summer and warmer clothing in winter
- Your guide is not permitted into the tombs at the Valley of the Kings, so visit three of the burial complexes independently