Alexandria Private Day Tour From Cairo
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 10 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePrivate pick up and drop off from your hotel in Cairo/Giza or Airport
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- visit Montazah Palace and its Green Gardens
- Enjoy visiting the Catacombs
- visit Pompey’s Pillar
Explore Alexandria and visit Pompey’s Pillar, a relic from the Temple of Serapis, Qaitbay Citadel, built on the site of the ancient pharaohs, the Catacombs and Montazah Palace.
Our Qualified Tour Guide will pick You up from your hotel/ airport in an A/C Van.
You will then travel to Alexandria and visit the 3rd Century Pompey’s Pillar, a 25 meter red Aswan granite column that is the last of the remaining relics of the Seraphim Temple. Constructed in honour of Emperor Diocletian, it was once a magnificent structure rivalling the Soma and the Caesareum.
Our specialist tour guide will talk to you about the lighthouse of Alexandria and many interesting stories about ancient Romans Emperors.
Next is Qayetbay citadel, situated at the entrance to Alexandria’s eastern harbour. You will also visit the largest Roman cemetery, the Catacombs consisting of three levels cut in the rock.
Finally, you will visit Montazah Palace and its Green Gardens before being returned to your hotel.
- Private tour, Transport by private vehicle.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to mentioned sites
- Entrance fee to Alexandria library
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Please bring a sunhat, sunglasses
- Casual. Dress according to the weather for that day.