Full Day Memphis, Saqqara & Dahshour Private Tour
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English, Arabic
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults required to book this tour
- Pick-up servicePick up from Cairo airport or your hotel in Cairo.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- The red pyramid of Senfru
- Visit Dahshur and see the bent pyramid
- Visit the King Zoser in Saqqara - The first pyramid to be constructed in Egypt!
Visit the pyramids of King Zoser in Saqqara, It was the first real pyramid to be constructed in ancient Egypt!
It is the most ancient surviving monument and the oldest stone building in history, the pyramid consists of six layers of Mastaba tombs positioned above each other. Saqqara pyramid is the only one of its kind and predates those at Giza, it is considered to represent a staircase to heaven as it goes upwards in six steps on four sides to its peak.
Built by Imhotep, an architect, statesman & physician of exceptional skill, then continue Cairo Day Tour to visit Memphis the most important city of Egypt from the 3rd millennium BC this 'City of the dead" was the capital of ancient Egypt when King Menes unified the upper & lower Egypt, The most important display is the huge Colossi of Ramses II that is one of the largest and most impressive of this great builder in Egypt. After that proceed to Cairo Day Tour to and visit Dahshur.
About 10 kilometres to the South of Saqqara, King Senfru started his second attempt to build a proper pyramid in Egypt in Dahshur. The Bent Pyramid is about 100 meters in height and the length of each side of its square-shaped base is 188 meters. The other pyramid constructed by Senfru in Dahshur was a great success. This was, in fact, the first proper pyramid to be built in ancient Egypt.
The Red Pyramid of Senfru is the second largest pyramid in Egypt after the grand pyramid of Cheops in Giza. This is only 10 meters less than the pyramid of Cheops. The Red Pyramid was constructed with limestone and it is very well preserved until today. Even the burial chamber, the same as the pyramids of Giza, is still accessible.
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Transfer by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees for Sakkara & Dahshour
- Any expense of personal nature
- Entrance fees to Serapeiom tomb & Mereruka tomb in Sakkara
- Please provide all necessary pick up details when making your booking.