Private Guided Layover tour to Cairo Highlight sightseeing from Cairo airport
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English, German, French, Italian, Arabic, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 10 to 12 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from outside the arrival hall at Cairo international airport.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Walk around the pyramids to discover the splendor of Egyptian civilization
- Explore the history of the ancient Egyptian by visiting the Egyptian museum
- Enjoy the taste of the Egyptian food during your lunch at local restaurant
- Discover more about the habits and traditions of the Egyptian with your private tour guide
Our tour guide will pick you up from Cairo airport; he will wait for you outside the arrival hall holding a sign with your name.
Start your tour to the Egyptian Museum, where you can see a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artefacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamun collection of treasure, and gold jewellery which was enclosed in his tomb.
Then to Khan el-Khalili Bazaar, you'll enjoy free time to stroll through the maze of streets and bargain for a souvenir of your trip to Egypt.
Continue your tour visiting The Pyramids of Giza; you will start your journey there in the front of the pyramid of the king Cheops which is One of the seven wonders of the ancient world. Then you see the pyramids of the King Chephren and king Mykerinus.
From the best place at the Giza plateau, you will see a panoramic view of all the three pyramids together. Visit the Valley Temple which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren. This temple served two functions: First, it was used for the purification of the mummy of the king before its burial. Second, it was used for making the Mummification process of the king.
Stop for lunch at a local restaurant, and after you will see the great Giza Sphinx which lies at the foot of the Pyramids, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates from the time of Chephren and it was discovered in 1912.
At the end of your tour, you will be escorted back to Cairo airport.
- Pick up services from Cairo international airport & return.
- Private tour.
- Private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Lunch meal of Egyptian cuisine will be served at a local restaurant.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum or Inside one of Giza Pyramids.
- Light and comfortable clothing is best in the summer months
- A lot of walking will take place so comfortable footwear is advised.