Private Old Islamic Cairo Half Day Tour
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English, Arabic
- Duration: 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Pick-up servicePick up from Cairo airport or your hotel.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Mosque of Ibn Tulun
- Al-Rifa'i Mosque
- Madrasa of Sultan Hassan
Explore the Old Islamic Cairo!
Visit the Mosque and Madrasa of Sultan Hassan built during the Mamluk Islamic era in Egypt. Al-Rifa'i Mosque which is located opposite the Mosque-Madrassa of Sultan Hassan and the Mosque of Ibn Tulun the oldest mosque in the city surviving in its original form in Cairo on this private 4-hour tour.
You'll compare and contrast the different Islamic architectural styles of the three beautiful mosques with a private Egyptologist guide.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Egyptologist guide
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees to all the mosques in the itinerary
- Food/Beverages apart from water
- Any personal expenses
- Please provide your location details at the time of booking for pick up.